Please read this carefully. There is a great deal of important information below from our legal team.
Important Things to Remember:
1. Operators of Site:
1. This site is operated by Ari Whitten, Inc. You may contact us here: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. By using this site, you agree to and accept the following terms, conditions, and notices:
2. You agree to not use this site for any unlawful purpose and agree that you will not:
- Harass, stalk or otherwise abuse another user
- Transmit or otherwise make available any content that is false, harmful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, libelous, disparaging (including disparaging of the Site), vulgar, or that promotes violence, racial hatred, terrorism or illegal acts, or is otherwise objectionable (as determined by us in our sole discretion)
- Transmit or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful or infringes, violates or misappropriates any patent, trademark, trade identity right, trade secret, publicity right, privacy right, copyright or any other intellectual property or any other rights of any third party
- Upload or transmit viruses, Trojan horses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files or post material that interferes with any third party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site
- Impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Site or to us, including forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any transmission to the Site for any reason
- Transmit or otherwise make available through the Site any personal advertising, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or offer for sale of any products or services, except in areas specifically designated for such purposes
- Violate any applicable local, state, federal or international law, rule or regulation.
- You agree at all times to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Ari Whitten Inc. its affiliates, their successors, transferees, assignees and licensees and their respective parent and subsidiary companies, agents, associates, officers, directors, shareholders, Energy Blueprint coaches, and employees of each from and against any and all claims, causes of action, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including legal fees and expenses, arising out of or related to your breach of any obligation, warranty, representation or covenant set forth herein.
3. Information provided on www.theenergyblueprint.com and any sub-domains or related domains:
Is not intended to provide specific medical advice, or to claim to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. (You should consult with your physician prior to engaging in any strategies or suggestions contained in this site and products sold through this website.)
Is provided to you solely for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for purposes of resale, distribution, public display or performance, or any other uses by you in any form or manner whatsoever.
Is the sole property of Ari Whitten, Inc. and may not be taken or displayed for use on other websites, books, or videos without explicit written permission from Ari Whitten.
If you wish to use any text or images from this website, please email email@example.com to request permission to do so. If you do not get a reply, or do not get an answer saying that we do allow you to do what you’re requesting, you may not use the text and images.
- The materials and content contained in this website (www.theenergyblueprint.com) and all products sold from this website, are for general health information only and are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Users of this website should not rely exclusively on information provided in this website for their own health needs. All specific medical questions should be presented to your own health care provider, and you should consult your physician prior to following any information from this website.
- In consideration for your use of and access to this website, you agree that in no event will Ari Whitten Inc., www.theenergyblueprint.com or any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering this website or any site linked to this website, be liable to you in any manner whatsoever for any decision made or action or non-action taken by you in reliance upon the information provided through this website. All the information on this website (www.theenergyblueprint.com) is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information on our website is strictly at your own risk. and we will not be liable for any losses and damages in connection with the use of this website or materials sourced from this website.
- Ari Whitten Inc. makes no warranties of any kind (either expressed or implied) concerning the materials on the site. Ari Whitten Inc. does not warrant that transmission of the materials will not be interrupted nor does it warrant that the materials will contain no errors nor that they will be accurate. Ari Whitten Inc. does not warrant that the site itself or the server which transmits it will be free of viruses or anything else that might be harmful. Nor do we warrant that any defects will be corrected. You alone assume all risk associated with use of the site, including the full cost of any necessary repair or service to your computer.
- By using the site you waive any claim whatsoever against Ari Whitten Inc. which arises from your use, whether intended or not, of any other site. This waiver specifically includes any claim arising from a product and/or service which you purchase from any site other than www.theenergyblueprint.com and any claim arising from security of information (including, but not limited to credit card information) which you use on this site.
- Ari Whitten Inc. does not endorse or warrant the quality of any goods, services, or products you buy from any site other than the site. Ari Whitten Inc. shall not be liable in any way whatsoever (including, but not limited to, negligence) for any special or consequential damages resulting from either your use of the site or your inability to use it or from your use of any site linked from or to the site. This limitation includes any circumstance in which Ari Whitten Inc. or its representative has been advised of potential liability. Certain applicable laws may not allow all the limitations of liability described herein. should that be the case, Ari Whitten Inc.’s total liability to you for losses, damages, causes of action, and/or negligence shall not exceed the total amount paid by you (if any) to access the site.
5. Confidentiality and trade secrets:
1. You acknowledge and agree that all content and materials available on this site, including but not limited to systems, designs, wording, colors and graphics are proprietary trade secrets protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, or other proprietary rights and by other laws and that their use is restricted by the terms of this agreement.
2. Use of the content or materials on this site for any purpose without written permission from Ari Whitten Inc. is strictly prohibited. You further agree that you will create no derivative works of this site or the products offered within. Plagiarizing this material directly or creating derivative works based on materials on this site is prohibited, and you will be prosecuted for doing so.
6. Newsletter Subscription:
By entering your name and email address on this website, you understand that you are:
1. Subscribing to a free, no obligation email newsletter and will receive emails from Ari Whitten and The Energy Blueprint team.
2.You agree that you have opted-in to receive our newsletter by providing your first name and email address on our website. If you do not wish to receive our newsletter, simply click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the newsletter. If you need further assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at: Ari Whitten Inc. 13777 Pine Needles Dr. Del Mar, CA 92014
3. This newsletter is offerred as a free service by ARI WHITTEN INC. It is 100% free and no purchase is required.
4. You agree that you wish to be subscribed to this newsletter, and that you will make no threats, and take no additional action against Ari Whitten Inc. or www.theenergyblueprint.com in the event you are unhappy that you subscribed or are not able to remove yourself from this free mailing list.
5. If you subscribe and later decide that you don’t wish to be subscribed, you agree that the small inconvenience of receiving this unwanted newsletter will cause you no personal, emotional, or financial harm whatsoever.
7. Notice about testimonials:
1. Testimonials are all true, reflect the opinions and experiences of real users of Ari Whitten Inc.’s and www.theenergyblueprint.com’s products, and are submitted to ARI WHITTEN INC. voluntarily by customers. Ari Whitten Inc. does not fabricate false testimonials or engage in bribing customers to write testimonials.
2. If you would like to submit a testimonial to Ari Whitten Inc. or www.theenergyblueprint.com, you agree that it becomes the exclusive property of Ari Whitten Inc. and www.theenergyblueprint.com, which for example includes the rights to reproduce, edit (for length but not general content), and/or publish the testimonial, which may include your name or initials and city/state/country of residence.
3. Some customers that have submitted testimonials may have received a Ari Whitten Inc. or www.theenergyblueprint.com product or service as a “thank you” in appreciation for the time they invested to write or record their testimonials. Thank you!
1. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of an online program, we will be happy to accept a return for up to 60 days from the purchase date for a full refund. (Note: Prior to June 15th 2017, the refund policy was structured differently).
2. For nutritional supplement purchases, we offer a 30-day refund window only on unopened supplements. Any opened supplements are not eligible for refunds at any time. For refunds on unopened supplements, the customer is responsible for paying return shipping.
3. If you purchase supplements along with an online program, or if you receive supplements as a bonus gift when purchasing a program, the online program guarantee and the supplement guarantee are two separate policies. (See #1 above for our refund policy on online programs. See #2 above for our refund policy on nutritional supplements.) If you ask for a refund on a program after receiving supplements in your purchase package, you must also return the supplements unopened and unused in order to receive a full refund. If supplements have been opened, used, or are not returned to us, you will be charged for the cost of those supplements.
3. For coaching packages, you are only eligible for refund if you do not use the coaching services. Once you begin using coaching services, all purchases are final. Because these are services rendered, all sales are final once coaching services have started.
4. All transactions are conducted in United States Dollars (USD) and no adjustment for changes in foreign exchange rates will be made.
1. To use certain features of the Site, you will need a username and password, which you will receive through the Site’s registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are responsible for all activities (whether by you or by others) that occur under your password or account.
2. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to protect your password or account information.
10. Terms and Conditions Specific to Monthly Subscriptions
1. By providing your credit card and other information, agreeing to this Terms and Conditions, or selecting the “Purchase” button (or similar such button for monthly subscriptions) displayed on www.theenergyblueprint.com, you are purchasing a monthly subscription and are agreeing to allow us to charge your credit card for amounts payable to us pursuant to this subscription.
2. You acknowledge and understand that you can cancel anytime by contacting customer support at email@example.com.
11. Terms and Conditions Specific to Multiple Payment Purchase Offers.
1. By providing your credit card and other information, agreeing to this Terms and Conditions, or selecting the “Purchase” button (or similar such button for multiple payment purchase offers) displayed on www.theenergyblueprint.com, you are purchasing access to the purchased product. You are agreeing to allow us to charge your credit card pursuant to the multiple payment purchase offer.
2. You agree that by accepting the multiple payment purchase offer that you are agreeing to pay the total amount due per the original purchase. UNLIKE A MEMBERSHIP SUBSCRIPTION, MULTIPLE PAYMENT PURCHASE OFFERS CANNOT BE “CANCELLED” PRIOR TO FULL PAYMENT SINCE YOUR HAVE ACCESS TO THE PRODUCTS WHEN PURCHASED. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FULL AMOUNT OF THE PURCHASE PRICE UPON DELIVERY OF THE PRODUCT.
3. You agree to pay the amount(s) due per the Multiple Payment Purchases offer, and you agree to pay interest on all past-due sums at a rate of 1.5% per month or the highest rate allowed by law, whichever is greater.
4. You agree to pay the costs of collecting past due bills including attorney, court, and collection agency costs.
12. Access to Website:
1. This website is not intended to be viewed by minors or anyone under the age of 18. By entering this site, you are agreeing that you are over the age of 18.
1. This policy is valid from January 2016 to present.
2. This sales page is sponsored and/or created or supported by a company, organization or group of organizations. For questions about this page, please contact us here: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Persons who have provided testimonials may have been thanked with a free product or service. The compensation received may have influenced the testimonial/endorsement content. If compensation was received for testimonials/endorsements that content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as compensated content.
4. The testimonials/endorsements included in this page abide by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity.
5. The owner(s) of this page is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this sales page may have been provided compensation for our testimonials/endorsements, we always post honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences with our products.
6. The views and opinions expressed on this sales page are purely the writer’s own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified. Questions on verification should be directed to our Support Team, here. You may also send a letter to: Ari Whitten Inc. 13777 Pine Needles Dr. Del Mar, CA 92014
7. The owner(s) of this page would like to disclose the following existing relationships. These are companies, organizations or individuals that may have a significant impact on the content of this sales page. Ari Whitten is the owner and operator of Ari Whitten Inc. and www.ariwhitten.com and www.theenergyblueprint.com