Ari Whitten Inc.
The Energy Blueprint
The Energy Blueprint and Energy Blueprint Starter Package
TERMS OF ENROLLMENT
- Ari Whitten Inc.
- The Energy Blueprint
- The Energy Blueprint and Energy Blueprint Starter Package
- TERMS OF ENROLLMENT
- 1 Content
- 2 Privacy & Confidentiality
- 3 Membership Fees and Refunds Policy
- 4 Limitation of Liability
- 5 License
- 6 Dispute Resolution
The Energy Blueprint and The Energy Blueprint Starter Package (each a “Program”) are provided as follows:
The Energy Blueprint Is a 60-day course, delivered via online video training. During the Program, you will learn:
- The 6-Step Blueprint to Build REAL Energy at the Cellular Level
- How to Build a Bigger and More Powerful Cellular Engine
- How to Literally Charge Up Your Cellular Battery
- How to Re-Wire Your Brand into “High Energy Mode”
- The Truth About Antioxidants
- How to Supercharge Your Sleep
- How to Regenerate Damages Cells that Cause Fatigue
- The REAL Cause of Fatigue and How to Fix It
The Energy Blueprint Starter Package is our introductory course, delivered via online video training. This Program consists of Modules 1 and 2 of our full 60-day Program, and is a more affordable option.
We are committed to providing all participants with a positive experience. Thus, COMPANY may, at its sole discretion, limit, suspend, or terminate your participation in any of its programs, live, recorded, social media-based or digital without refund or forgiveness of remaining payments if:
- you become disruptive or difficult to work with;
- you fail to follow the program guidelines; or,
- you impair the participation of our instructors or participants in our program(s).
You hereby acknowledge and agree that:
- The Program is not intended as a substitute for, or in lieu of, other health and wellness training, certification, accreditation and/or licensing.
- Your participation in this Program is not a substitute for any licensing requirements that may be applicable to you and does not independently authorize you to render care, prescribe regimens or prescribe medications or supplements.
- Your activities in the health and wellness field remain subject to your education, qualifications and licensure.
- Program education and information is intended for a general audience and does not purport to be, nor should it be construed as, specific advice, tailored to any individual.
- All materials, procedures, policies, and standards, all teaching manuals, all teaching aids, all supplements and the like that have been or will be made available Company or its designated facilitators, or any other source, oral or written, are for personal use in or in conjunction with this training program only.
- Program content is for personal use only, and may not be sold, recorded, videotaped, shared, taught, given away, or otherwise divulged without the express written consent of Company, or its designated agent.
- The information contained in program material is strictly for educational purposes. Therefore, if you wish to apply ideas contained in this material, you are taking full responsibility for your actions.
- We assume no responsibility for errors or omissions that may appear in any program materials.
- Usernames and passwords may not be shared with any third-parties.
- Any violation of Company’s policies regarding content usage shall result in the immediate termination of your enrollment without refund.
2 Privacy & Confidentiality
We respect your privacy and must insist that you respect the privacy of fellow Program participants.
We respect your confidential and proprietary information ideas, plans and trade secrets (collectively, “Confidential Information”) and must insist that you respect the same rights of fellow Program participants and of the Company.
Thus, you agree:
- not to infringe any Program- participants or the Company’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights;
- that any Confidential Information shared by Program participants or any representative of the Company is confidential and Proprietary, and belongs solely and exclusively to the Participant who discloses it or the Company;
- not to disclose such information to any other person or use it in any manner other than in discussion with other Program participants during Program sessions;
- that all materials and information provided to you by the Company are its confidential and proprietary intellectual property belong solely and exclusively to the Company, and may only be used by you as authorized by the Company;
- the reproduction, distribution and sale of these materials by anyone but the Company is strictly prohibited;
- that if you violate, or display any likelihood of violating, any of your agreements contained in this paragraph the Company and/or the other Program participant(s) will be entitled to injunctive relief to prohibit any such violations to protect against the harm of such violations.
While you are free to discuss your personal results from our programs and training, you must keep the experiences and statements, oral or written, of all other participants in the strictest of confidence.
3 Membership Fees and Refunds Policy
The Program Fee shall be $497 for the Energy Blueprint Program and $97 for the Energy Blueprint Starters Package.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of an online program, we will be happy to accept a return for up to 60 days from the purchase date for a full refund.
For nutritional supplement purchases, we offer a 30-day refund window only on unopened supplements. Any opened supplements are not eligible for refunds at any time. For refunds on unopened supplements, the customer is responsible for paying return shipping.
If you purchase supplements along with an online program, or if you receive supplements as a bonus gift when purchasing a program, the online program guarantee and the supplement guarantee are two separate policies.
If you ask for a refund on a Program after receiving supplements in your purchase package, you must also return the supplements unopened and unused in order to receive a full refund. If supplements have been opened, used, or are not returned to us, you will be charged for the cost of those supplements.
All transactions are conducted in United States Dollars (USD) and no adjustment for changes in foreign exchange rates will be made.
Terms and Conditions Specific to Monthly Subscriptions
By providing your credit card and other information, agreeing to this Terms and Conditions, or selecting the “Purchase” button (or similar such button for monthly subscriptions) displayed on www.theenergyblueprint.com, you are purchasing a monthly subscription and are agreeing to allow us to charge your credit card for amounts payable to us pursuant to this subscription.
You acknowledge and understand that you can cancel anytime by contacting customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and Conditions Specific to Multiple Payment Purchase Offers
By providing your credit card and other information, agreeing to this Terms and Conditions, or selecting the “Purchase” button (or similar such button for multiple payment purchase offers) displayed on www.theenergyblueprint.com, you are purchasing access to the purchased product. You are agreeing to allow us to charge your credit card pursuant to the multiple payment purchase offer.
You agree that by accepting the multiple payment purchase offer that you are agreeing to pay the total amount due per the original purchase. UNLIKE A MEMBERSHIP SUBSCRIPTION, MULTIPLE PAYMENT PURCHASE OFFERS CANNOT BE “CANCELLED” PRIOR TO FULL PAYMENT SINCE YOUR HAVE ACCESS TO THE PRODUCTS WHEN PURCHASED. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FULL AMOUNT OF THE PURCHASE PRICE UPON DELIVERY OF THE PRODUCT.
You agree to pay the amount(s) due per the Multiple Payment Purchases offer, and you agree to pay interest on all past-due sums at a rate of 1.5% per month or the highest rate allowed by law, whichever is greater.
You agree to pay the costs of collecting past due bills including attorney, court, and collection agency costs.
4 Limitation of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL WE, OUR SUBSIDIARY AND PARENT COMPANIES OR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, INCLUDING OUR MESSAGING, BLOGS, COMMENTS OF OTHERS, BOOKS, EMAILS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES, OR THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE OR BY US IN ANY WAY, EVEN IF WE ARE ADVISED BEFOREHAND OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. (BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN CATEGORIES OF DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, OUR LIABILITY AND THE LIABILITY OF OUR SUBSIDIARY AND PARENT COMPANIES OR AFFILIATES IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY SUCH STATE LAW.) YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY USER. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE, ANY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES ON THE SITE, OR WITH ANY OF THE SITE’S TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE AND THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND/OR MATERIALS.
THIS SITE IS CONTINUALLY UNDER DEVELOPMENT AND COMPANY. MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, AS TO ITS ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR APPROPRIATENESS FOR ANY PURPOSE.
THIS SITE OFFERS HEALTH, WELLNESS, FITNESS AND NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION AND IS DESIGNED FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. YOU SHOULD NOT RELY ON THIS INFORMATION AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR, NOR DOES IT REPLACE, PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS, OR TREATMENT. IF YOU HAVE ANY CONCERNS OR QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR HEALTH, YOU SHOULD ALWAYS CONSULT WITH A PHYSICIAN OR OTHER HEALTH-CARE PROFESSIONAL. DO NOT DISREGARD, AVOID OR DELAY OBTAINING MEDICAL OR HEALTH RELATED ADVICE FROM YOUR HEALTH-CARE PROFESSIONAL BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU MAY HAVE READ ON THIS SITE. THE USE OF ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
NOTHING STATED OR POSTED ON THIS SITE OR AVAILABLE THROUGH ANY SERVICES ARE INTENDED TO BE, AND MUST NOT BE TAKEN TO BE, THE PRACTICE OF MEDICAL OR COUNSELING CARE. FOR PURPOSES OF THIS AGREEMENT, THE PRACTICE OF MEDICINE AND COUNSELING INCLUDES, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PSYCHIATRY, PSYCHOLOGY, PSYCHOTHERAPY, OR PROVIDING HEALTH CARE TREATMENT, INSTRUCTIONS, DIAGNOSIS, PROGNOSIS OR ADVICE.
Your use of, and access to the Program Materials is on a licensed basis. In that regard, Company hereby grants to you, and you hereby accept, the non-exclusive right, license and privilege to use (but not sublicense) the Program Materials for a one (1) year period. Thereafter, your right to continue to use the Program Materials is subject to your executing our Alumni Program agreement and paying the applicable monthly fee.
You agree to:
- constantly use your best efforts in the use of the Program Materials in a way to protect the good name and goodwill associated with the Program Material and Company.
- not to attack the title of Company in and to the Program Material nor attack the validity of the license granted hereunder;
- not harm, misuse or bring into disrepute the Program Material and Company, but to the contrary, will maintain the value and reputation thereof to the best of your ability;
- at all times comply with all applicable government laws and regulations, and all voluntary industry standards relating or pertaining to the use of the Programs and Materials, and shall maintain appropriate customary high-quality standards. You shall also abide by Company’s suggestions and specifications regarding quality control over the use of the Program Material.
The license granted herein does not grant you any right, title or interest, at law or in equity, in or to any of Company’s trademarks, service marks, copyrights, copyrighted material, or any derivative uses thereof, or the name, likeness or image of Ariel Whitten, or trade secrets or other rights or intellectual property of any kind, except as provided by said license. Further, such license applies only to those Program Material designated herein. You shall not represent to others, or conduct yourself in any manner that might indicate to others, that you possess any other legal or equitable rights in our Program Material, Trademarks, copyrighted materials, trade secrets or other rights or intellectual property of any kind other than by virtue of the license granted hereunder.
Company shall have the right to approve all uses of the Program Material or derivative uses thereof.
Company shall have and hereby reserves all rights and remedies which it has, or which are granted to it by operation of law, to enjoin the unlawful or unauthorized use of the Program Material (any of which injunctive relief may be sought in the courts, and also may be sought prior to or in lieu of termination), and to be compensated for damages for breach of this Agreement.
6 Dispute Resolution
All disputes arising under or concerning this Agreement are to be submitted to binding arbitration, in Del Mar, California to be resolved in accordance with the laws of the state of California.
You may only resolve disputes with us on an individual basis, and may not bring a claim as a plaintiff or a class member in a class, consolidated, or representative action. Class arbitrations, class actions, private attorney general actions, and consolidation with other arbitrations aren’t allowed.
The arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a class or representative proceeding or claims (such as a class action, consolidated action or private attorney general action) unless all relevant parties specifically agree to do so following initiation of the arbitration.