The Top 25 Supplements For Superhuman Energy
The Big Key To REAL Energy Enhancement Isn’t Sugar and Stimulants – It’s Optimizing Your Mitochondria!
What people are saying about Energenesis
Free shipping within the US
International shipping available!
What’s In Energenesis
Energenesis is loaded with 23 of the highest mitochondria-building ingredients in existence.
Energenesis is like a 5-star MEAL for your Mitochondria (LOADED with rare nutrients, energy boosters and powerful antioxidants, because your body needs a variety – each one works differently!) AND… we have traveled the globe to provide the highest ingredients, with unparalleled potency, purity, biological availability, and effectiveness…
- NT Factor Phospholipids has a huge impact on strengthening mitochondrial membranes and dramatically enhances energy. Research has pushed the boundaries of science. (This is one of the most powerful and important ingredients in Energenesis, by the way.) Research has consistently shown 30-45% increases in energy levels just from this ONE ingredient, in a matter of just weeks. , , 
- Astaxanthin in addition to this being one of the most powerful antioxidants in the world (it’s what makes salmon pink by the way!) it also improves blood flow and lowers oxidative stress. Other wins? A recent clinical study suggests astaxanthin helps maintain cognitive health and, more specifically, may support the function of short-term memory. You can also look forward to healthier skin, endurance, heart health, joint pain, and may even increase your mojo. , , 
- Resveratrol (Trans-resveratrol) Resveratrol is a beneficial compound found in grape skins that has a reputation for being one of the most powerful anti-aging compounds ever discovered. Resveratrol is direct booster of this SIRT1 longevity pathway. It also boosts NAD+ — which is like the accelerator pedal for the SIRT1 pathway. Resveratrol has a long list of remarkable benefits including: powerful activator of the most important longevity pathway, stimulates mitochondrial biogenesis, increases NAD+, protects against heart disease, combats insulin resistance, increases oxygen delivery to the brain, fights senescent cells (that drive inflammation and aging), activates autophagy (cell repair), improves immune function, combats cancer, combats fatty liver, and improves physical energy, stamina and endurance. , , 
- PQQ (aka Pyrroloquinoline Quinone) actually stimulates the formation of NEW mitochondria and increases cellular energy production. AND some extra wins, it improves cognitive performance, as well as sleep, mood and mental health. 
- Panax Ginseng for increasing energy, endurance, strength, and concentration and cognitive function. This is commonly known as an “adaptogen” that adjusts up (or down) based on what your body needs, and adapts to support you to resist physical, chemical, and environmental stress. Panax ginseng has been been studied extensively for reducing fatigue. (It’s also been used for thousands of years in Chinese medicine.) , , , 
- R-ALA (R-Alpha Lipoic Acid) is one of the most powerful compounds ever tested for improving mitochondrial function. It’s one of the best antioxidant support compounds in existence, helping to build up your mitochondria’s ability to defend against oxidative stress (that causes aging and fatigue). R-ALA also supports brain health and promotes nerve health (especially great for those with diabetes). , 
- Magnesium Citrate and Magnesium Malate are the dynamic duo of Magnesium, offering a higher level of bioavailability and high support of cellular energy production (Krebs Cycle if you want to Google that) and the chelation of heavy metals such as aluminum, so count this as a win for detox too! 
- Citrus Bioflavonoid Powder 50% supports circulation and provide another powerful antioxidant, protecting your cells and allowing your mitochondria to produce energy, instead of be in protection mode constantly. Side win, this ingredient may also help with allergies, viruses, and even arthritis and other inflammatory conditions. 
- Quercetin 95% is a natural antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agent, and in addition to being a huge energy booster, it may impact a long list of health issues, including atherosclerosis, heart disease, diabetes, and RA – as well as increase exercise endurance. It’s also commonly used to control your body’s histamine release, so it’s fantastic for addressing allergies – just another side win. 
- Green Tea Extract is one of the most powerful tools out there to support mitochondrial health, intracellular signaling pathways, intracellular messengers, transcription factors, healthy gene expression, and the list goes on and on. A great bonus is that it works like a secret anti-aging agent. Yes! You’ll feel great AND look great. 
- Curcumin has powerful antioxidant, antiviral and antibacterial properties. Not surprisingly, studies have shown it may also help prevent and treat neurodegenerative conditions by reducing inflammation, cellular damage, and plaque deposits. 
- Cacao is packed with several powerful phytochemicals, including flavan-3-ol and epicatechin. These catechins have wide-ranging health benefits, including everything from anti-aging effects in the skin, to boosting mood, to boosting mitochondrial energy production. It’s also one of the richest sources of PQQ, which is a powerful stimulator of mitochondrial biogenesis 
- Cordyceps is a medicinal mushroom traditionally used in the east for thousands of years. It has long been known as an energizer and fatigue fighter, and modern research backs these traditional claims up. Cordyceps has been proven to fight inflammation, combat several types of cancer, decrease insulin resistance, improve exercise performance, and of course, increase cellular energy production.
- Taurine is a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agent, and protects your cells/mitochondria from apoptosis (unnecessary cell death) after they incur damage. In addition to supporting a long list of your body’s organs, like your liver, kidneys, eyes and heart, it also plays a role in bile synthesis and fat absorption and breakdown (which can translate to weight loss for some). 
- N-Acetyl-Cysteine is a powerful part of your body’s glutathione production and NAC also supports liver health, brain health, your lungs, and many other body tissues. Did you know that your LIVER is one of the key detoxification pathways in your body and that it is literally VITAL for removing environmental toxins? It also produces proteins that are important for blood clotting, AND it is one of the organs that breaks down old or damaged cells (you see the connection to energy, right?) 
- MCT Oil Powder is loaded with antibacterial and antiviral properties that support gut flora and immune health and may improve insulin sensitivity. Three of the four components in MCT also bypass your digestive tract to go straight to your liver, where they’re broken down into energy-packed ketones, then sent out to the rest of your body via your bloodstream. That quick conversion of fat to ketones for energy is a fantastic asset.
- Niacin (also known as vitamin B3) and Niacinamide are important precursors that help regenerate levels of a critical regulator of an important anti-aging compound called NAD+ that regulates mitochondrial energy production.
- Triphala is a potent phytochemical complex that builds your body’s internal antioxidant defense system and protects mitochondria from damage. , , , , 
- Acetyl L-Carnitine (ALCAR) is a unique form of L-Carnitine that has incredible brain- and body-boosting properties. It has proven benefits on boosting mood and helping people to overcome depression (it has even been shown to have antidepressant effects with a potency similar to antidepressant drugs, but with fewer side effects). It also improves fat burning and weight loss. In addition, it protects neurons (the brain) from damage and the effects of aging. It improves heart health, combats insulin resistance and numerous other benefits. Most importantly, it’s one of the most evidence-backed ingredients for improving mitochondrial function and repairing mitochondrial damage. , , 
If you want to see a breakdown of the exact ingredients and amounts, you can look in the right column of the image below…
Your cells need a powerful recipe for energy, and Energenesis is it.
Free shipping within the US
International shipping available!
What people are saying about Energenesis
 Poon, H. F. et al. Proteomic analysis of specific brain proteins in aged SAMP8 mice treated with alpha-lipoic acid: implications for aging and age-related neurodegenerative disorders. Neurochem. Int. 46, 159–168 (2005).
 Chowanadisai, W. et al. Pyrroloquinoline quinone stimulates mitochondrial biogenesis through cAMP response element-binding protein phosphorylation and increased PGC-1alpha expression. J. Biol. Chem. 285, 142–152 (2010).
 Avgerinos, K. I., Spyrou, N., Bougioukas, K. I. & Kapogiannis, D. Effects of creatine supplementation on cognitive function of healthy individuals: A systematic review of randomized controlled trials. Exp. Gerontol. 108, 166–173 (2018).
Stohs, S. J. et al. Effects of p-synephrine alone and in combination with selected bioflavonoids on resting metabolism, blood pressure, heart rate and self-reported mood changes. Int. J. Med. Sci. 8, 295–301 (2011).
Nicolson, G. L. & Ash, M. E. Lipid Replacement Therapy: a natural medicine approach to replacing damaged lipids in cellular membranes and organelles and restoring function. Biochim. Biophys. Acta 1838, 1657–1679 (2014).
Nicolson, G. L. & Ellithorpe, R. Lipid Replacement and Antioxidant Nutritional Therapy for Restoring Mitochondrial Function and Reducing Fatigue in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Other Fatiguing Illnesses. J. Chronic Fatigue Syndr. 13, 57–68 (2006).
 L. Nicolson, G., Settineri, R. & Ellithorpe, R. Lipid Replacement Therapy with a Glycophospholipid Formulation with NADH and CoQ10 Significantly Reduces Fatigue in Intractable Chronic Fatiguing Illnesses and Chronic Lyme Disease Patients. IJCM 03, 163–170
 Waldron, M., Patterson, S. D., Tallent, J. & Jeffries, O. The Effects of an Oral Taurine Dose and Supplementation Period on Endurance Exercise Performance in Humans: A Meta-Analysis. Sports Med. 48, 1247–1253 (2018).
 Orozco-Gutiérrez, J. J. et al. Effect of L-arginine or L-citrulline oral supplementation on blood pressure and right ventricular function in heart failure patients with preserved ejection fraction. Cardiol. J. 17, 612–618 (2010).
Ochiai, M. et al. Short-term effects of L-citrulline supplementation on arterial stiffness in middle-aged men. Int. J. Cardiol. 155, 257–261 (2012).
 Naik GH1, Priyadarsini KI, Naik DB, Gangabhagirathi R, Mohan H.Studies on the aqueous extract of Terminalia chebula as a potent antioxidant and a probable radioprotector.
 Chanana P And Kumar. GABA-BZD Receptor Modulating Mechanism of Panax quinquefolius against 72-h Sleep Deprivation Induced Anxiety like Behavior: Possible Roles of Oxidative Stress, Mitochondrial Dysfunction and Neuroinflammation.
 Ginseng protein protects against mitochondrial dysfunction and neurodegeneration by inducing mitochondrial unfolded protein response in Drosophila melanogaster PINK1 model of Parkinson’s disease. J. Ethnopharmacol. 247, 112213 (2020).
 Wiklund IK, E. al. Effects of a standardized ginseng extract on quality of life and physiological parameters in symptomatic postmenopausal women: a double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Swedish Alternative Medicine Group.
 Hirsch, K. R., Smith-Ryan, A. E., Roelofs, E. J., Trexler, E. T. & Mock, M. G. Cordyceps militaris improves tolerance to high intensity exercise after acute and chronic supplementation. J. Diet. Suppl. 14, 42 (2017).
 Nicassio, L. et al. Dietary supplementation with acetyl-l-carnitine counteracts age-related alterations of mitochondrial biogenesis, dynamics and antioxidant defenses in brain of old rats. Exp. Gerontol. 98, 99–109 (2017).
 Patel, S. P., Sullivan, P. G., Lyttle, T. S. & Rabchevsky, A. G. Acetyl-L-carnitine ameliorates mitochondrial dysfunction following contusion spinal cord injury. J. Neurochem. 114, 291–301 (2010).