In this episode, I am speaking with Dr. Sherri Tenpenny – the founder of Tenpenny Integrative Medical Center, an international speaker and author, who has spent nearly 20 years and more than 40,000 hours digging into the latest science on vaccines exposing the problems associated with vaccines. We will talk about what the latest science says about safety, efficacy, and issues with vaccines.
In this podcast, Dr. Tenpenny and I discuss:
- What science really says about polio and measles
- Are antibodies really the best way to protect yourself against infections? (The truth will shock you)
- Effectiveness and prevention – do vaccines actually work?
- What you need to know about vaccine testing
- Will we ever get a vaccine for COVID-19?
Listen outside iTunes